10 Best Business Management Software 2018 – When it comes to the best business management software 2018, there are tons of options to make, really. However, you really need to consider what aspects to cover when looking for the right software. Sure, there are tons of handy software out there but are you really sure that they are the best for your needs? Are you sure that they can cover your business elements to the best level? Do they have the features that you need for the business?
Keep in mind that the best business management software isn’t only focusing on the finance. You need to cover the entire aspect of the business, from managing the business plan to the basic execution. The right software should be able to help you, creating a more efficient and helpful outcome, not creating an extra load. You should be looking for software that can handle finance and accounting, logistics and operation, time management, task and project plan, work reporting and time tracking, CRM and sales, invoice, budgets, expense, warehouse and products, and also business intelligence. So, what are the candidates for the best business management software 2018?
- 1 Top 10 Best Business Management Software of 2018
- 2 Best Business Management Software 2018
- 2.1 StudioCloud
- 2.2 Scoro
- 2.3 Bitrix24
- 2.4 mHelpDesk
- 2.5 LogicBoxes
- 2.6 Zoho One
- 2.7 Odoo
- 3 Best Free Business Management Software 2018
Top 10 Best Business Management Software of 2018
- Sage Intacct
- Sage 50cloud
- Zoho Books
- QuickBooks Online
Best Business Management Software 2018
It is called the all-in-one software that will provide all the beneficial features to make your business management efficient, handy, and seamless. Some of the top features include the ability to schedule employees, events, clients, and even locations you can also manage the organizations, vendors, leads, and clients. What about creating deadlines and project orders or tasks? Using this software is highly effective in delivering real result.
Another cool thing about this best business management software 2018 is its ability to adjust itself and create a flexible outcome. If you have a business and you manage everything on your own, this would be the perfect program for you. Even with the single person handling the entire business, you can do everything without difficulty, thanks to this program.
- You will be able to sync your data easily and effortlessly. Managing the internet, the PCs, and the cloud system will be simple
- $65 per month is quite affordable, especially if your team is less than 3 people
- It isn’t a free app
- A package that is limited to 3 people isn’t exactly the ideal option for medium or big business. If your team consists of more than 3 people, you will have to spend more
This is an app that is able to handle the streams of tasks and workload easily without fuss. You can deal with billing, tasks and projects, team collaboration, contact management, reporting, and such thing alike easily. Some of the greatest features include automation for the invoicing and quoting templates, sales pipeline and customer management, and also shared meeting schedules and also document sharing. Quoting and reporting are made super easy, thanks to the simple and yet highly efficient streamline. With a single tool, you can manage everything.
- The app comes with free trial period that lasts for 14 days.
- The user interface is super efficient, easy, and simple. You can say that it is pretty user friendly.
- Some people think that $22 a month per user is quite a lot. However, others have different opinions. If you think you can gain the most benefits from the app, then $22 is nothing
If you are looking for the app that can combine management, communication, and also social subjects within one area of application, then you have found the right tool. As one of the best business management software 2018, this software comes packing with tons of ideas and features. bitrix24 has work and project management, including workload and time tracking. It also offers social intranet designed for effective internal communication for document sharing and chats. bitrix24 also comes with phone integration, directly connected to record conversation and CRM. When it comes to features, this program has it all. The internal email, integrated HR system and telephone, or traditional project management are packed into this app.
- It comes with free service as well as paid package
- The paid package offers more features and limitless benefits, starting only $39 a month
- The features on the free service is quite limited
If your business is running of the field-based service, then you have found the perfect software for your needs. It is able to handle and also organize different service requests from different clients. Besides that, it can create bills, manage customer data, help making the reports, and there are still tons of great features to expect. When there is a field task or job, the field worker can access the record easily even without the internet connection. As the best business management software 2018, this app comes with great cloud system and integration. Making integration, adjustments, or flexible changes is possible – and made easy.
- The responsive and adaptive system is one of the things to like about this app
- The user interface is simple and easy even for the beginner users
- It is not a free service
- Management feature for offline iPhone isn’t very good
People also read : Real Working Credit Card Generator With Money 2018
As a business management software, this one has super flexible feature – which is quite handy because it means that you can use it for any business you have without a fuss. Most users who have tried the app claimed that they didn’t encounter any problems at all. In fact, the user interface system is super smooth and handy, and the overall entire experience is pretty solid. As it was mentioned before, the app is highly flexible and you can custom it in any way you like it.
- The app is easily customized
- The customer support is highly responsive and helpful
- The software can be used easily without any special knowledge or background
- The system can be sluggish and slow although not always
- The schedule doesn’t come with monthly view
This is a software that can be used to create, make, collaborate, communicate, and share with the other team members easily. The features are quite complete, such as marketing and sales with email integration and live chats, finance with expense management and invoices, and also collaboration with team chats, document sharing, and also online meeting. The software is easily adjusted and customized. Personalizing the business workflow will be super easy and it can cover various business elements.
Zoho One Pros:
- Responsive and easy user interface
Zoho One Cons:
- The price tag for $30 per user per month may not be appealing for small businesses
Also read : 10 Best Free Property Management Software 2018
This is basically an open source software that comes with greater flexibility and handy usages. Despite its nature as the open source app, this software is able to cover your basic needs such as inventory, eCommerce, project management, CRM, accounting, and such thing alike. The things to like about this app are the accurate forecasts as well as automation activities based on the quotations, meetings, and calls. Collaboration aspect is encouraged with the real time message.
- The price is affordable. With such powerful features, spending $14 a user a month is totally worth it
The module system is not really reliable. But if you don’t mind it and you can focus on other winning features, this app can help you. After all, it is included within the best business management software 2018 list for a reason, right?
Best Free Business Management Software 2018
- Sage 50cloud
- Sage Intacct
- Zoho Expense
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- ECount ERP
- AND CO
- ADP Workforce Now
- FinancialForce Accounting
- Dayforce HCM
- Zoho Books
- QuickBooks Online