35 Best Music Players for Android 2018 (Music Player Apps for Android) – Although your Android device may come with its own music player, you may be considering about other best music players for Android 2018. Why would you do so? Don’t you feel enough with the already built-in player that can help you with your music playing feature? You need to remember that just because the device comes with its own music player, it doesn’t mean that it has the needed features. In fact, there are some devices that have come with its own built-in player and yet most users don’t really like the player and they wish to have another option. If the same thing happens to you, relax. There are some potential apps out there and each of them comes with their own strength and also downsides.
- 1 Best Music Players for Android 2018
- 1.1 Musicolet Music Player
- 1.2 Phonograph Music Player
- 1.3 Pulsar Music Player
- 1.4 n7player Music Player
- 1.5 BlackPlayer Music Player
- 1.6 Pi Music Player
- 2 Best Free Music Players for Android of 2018
- 3 Best Music Players for Android with Equalizer 2018
- 4 Which is The Best Music Players for Android 2018
Best Music Players for Android 2018
Among the best music players for Android 2018, this one comes with tons of handy features. There are simply lots of things to like about this app. First of all, the app itself is pretty small and lightweight so it won’t add the burden of memory or space to your device. The app alone provides a feature where you can control the volume with the earphone button. The arrangement is pretty simple: double click is to play the next song, one for play and pause, and triple click will get you to the song before. Moreover, this app claims itself to be an Android app with multiple playing queues. Not to mention that it comes with intuitive and responsive GUI, allowing users like you to arrange the playlist, artists, albums, and also folders.
Musicolet Music Player Pros:
- The app itself is free and you don’t have to pay a dime
- The user interface is easy and simple, even for beginner users
- Unlike other free apps, this one doesn’t pack tons of ads
- You can enjoy your own widgets, sleep timer, tag editor, and equalizer. It is definitely an app for improved experience and functional usages
Musicolet Music Player Cons:
- The app only plays local music, which means the ones that you have played or used or searched before
- You won’t be able to stream or download music with it
- The queue ability is limited to 20 music
This is one app with interesting user interface – one of which is the dynamic UI that can change colors, depending on the on screen content. The theme engine enables you to personalize the app whatever you wish. The overall design is nice and good looking, and yet you can also find tons of features here. In the event that there is a missing info about your media, Phonograph will download it automatically. It also comes with the tag editor so you can edit the music’s information the way you like it.
Phonograph Music Player Pros:
- You will like the clean library interface because you can categorize them into the playlist, artist, albums, and single songs
- You can browse the folders too
- The app comes with gapless playback, sleep timer, lock screen feature, and such thing alike.
Phonograph Music Player Cons:
- The app isn’t free of ads. In fact, you should expect tons of appearing ads when you use the apps
People Also Read: Best Free Music Download Apps for Android 2018
If you want to have a lightweight app with a completely free implementation, this one would be your best pick. This is one of the many reasons why it is considered as one of the best music players for Android 2018 with rich features and also great functionalities. It has all the combination of beautiful design, simple user interface, cool animation, and also great functionality. If you want to manage the library, you can do it easily – especially by dividing the sections into folders, genres, artists, and also albums. The user interface system comes with various color themes. Playback feature is one of the things to like about this one.
Pulsar Music Player Pros:
- You can also enjoy the built-in widgets and also equalizer. However, the latter is only available for the paid version
- The small and lightweight size is one of the things to like about the app
- The app is free
- There won’t be any annoying ads that can create hassle
- There is the notification bar control for easy management
Pulsar Music Player Cons:
- The app is somewhat buggy. The most common case is when the app would suddenly stop playing the current song and then jump to the next one.
Want to perform a search of your favorite music? You can use the search feature right away without any fuss. Want to have a music player that looks stylish and good looking? You have chosen the right app. The combination of stylish outlook and innovative construction has created a functional as well as eye-pleasing app. No wonder if this one is considered as one of the best music players for Android 2018. The media library is super handy and you can manage it the way you like it. There are also graphical improvements, allowing you to have different kinds of views.
n7player Music Player Pros:
- The app comes with its own equalizer so you are allowed music custom, depending to your preference and taste
- There are also tons of features to enjoy such as sound virtualization, bass boost, tag editor, gapless playback, widgets, sleep timer, and much more
n7player Music Player Cons:
- The app isn’t completely free. It only offers free trial period that lasts for 14 days only. If you want to enjoy the long lasting features and abilities, you will have to subscribe to the service. You can choose the cheapest package to unlock all of the features.
The first thing that you notice from this app is how gorgeous the app is. The user interface is simple and yet it is highly intriguing and appealing. You will find striking fonts, customized solid colors, and fluid animation. You can also divide your music collections into different sections, such as genres, albums, artists, and tracks. One of the things to like about this app is the automatic loading of the artist bio and images – which will make your music collection neat and impressive. One thing to like about this best music players for Android 2018 is the fact that it will be able to cater to your sound quality with the equalizer feature. After all, you have five bands so it should be fun. The custom option can be related to the setting, playback system, and also track property. Another cool thing about this app is its compatibility with the Chromecast.
BlackPlayer Music Player Pros:
- The app is completely free although you can have the premium option with BlackPlayer X
- The user interface is clean, simple, and easy
BlackPlayer Music Player Cons:
- The free app will be packed with ads
If you are looking for another beautiful music player, this one will suit your alley. When you first start it, you will have to choose a certain theme. But don’t worry, you can change it later. The user interface is also easy and simple, allowing you to play music from the libraries. You only need to choose folders, albums, playlist, and tracks.
Pi Music Player Pros:
- The setting and the user interface are super nice and handy
- The app is free and even the free version can be super useful
Pi Music Player Cons:
- The ads are annoying. You can turn it off only if you subscribe. But as one of the best music players for Android 2018, you will be making a worthy spending.
Best Free Music Players for Android of 2018
Shuttle Music Player
Best Music Players for Android with Equalizer 2018
Music Volume EQ and Bass Booster
10 Band Equalizer
Which is The Best Music Players for Android 2018
- PlayerPro Music Player
- Rocket Player
- Pi Music Player
- Poweramp Music Player
- Google Play Music
- BlackPlayer Music Player
- jetAudio Music Player
- GoneMAD Music Player
- Apple Music
- Stellio Music Player
- Phonograph Music Player
- Shuttle Music Player
- Dub Music Player + Equalizer
- Mp3 Player
- Musicolet Music Player
- Neutron Music Player